Tuesday 18 December 2012

A farewell to my wonderful WOW! Club!

I am very sad to announce that WOW! Club will finish this week as I am leaving Water Orton Primary after 23 years! I originally taught in the school full-time, but have been working here 2 days a week for the last 12 years, as my consultancy work and business has grown. It is an amazing school with wonderful staff and super pupils who I have thoroughly enjoyed working with. My WOW! Club has been one of the most enjoyable and we have had lots of wildlife-based fun... and I hope I have inspired some children  to continue with their interest.

As a thank you to my current group, we had a lunchtime party where we all made chocolate hedgehogs ... many did actually look like they had been sad victims of road accidents!!!, but they tasted great!!!

I am moving onto pastures new in January to a new school in Nuneaton. What I had at WOW! Club here in Water Orton has been very special... I hope you have enjoyed following our activities.